Friday, March 11, 2011

Our first 5K

Kylee, Oakley and I all ran our first 5K together last weekend. My friend Ruth also ran with her B.O.B and baby Dustin. It was a little harder than I thought it would be with the jogger, but we managed as we were off raoding it for the first mile trying to get around all the slow runners (walkers) that were on the trail. It was a bumpy ride for Oakley, to say the least......but she slept through the whole thing (See below). I can now say I have done every kind of race, except a 10K....sign me up! How did I skip to 1/2 marathons and a marathon before ever running a 5K? That's my life I guess.....always doing the harder things first. Thanks for a fun time girls!!!!


Kylee killed it! Good job girly!!


Poor Oakers!! She always ends up with something over her eyes! Usually it's her bows. Such a trooper.




3 comments:

  1. hahaha poor, poor oakley. thanks for the shout out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you just had a baby! You are so stinkin' skinny!

    ReplyDelete