Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All You Need Is LOVE

We decided to celebrate Valentines Day over the weekend since the day of is just rediculous everywhere you go. Plus let's be honest, I wanted to go to my Pump class on Monday night!!! Greg won a night stay at Little America in Salt Lake, so we decided to make it a family sleepover to celebrate our love as a new family. Oakley was such a trooper and did so good being out of her element for the first time!

We went to Macaroni Grill for dinner....



I came to the hotel a little unprepared, so I had to borrow Greg's clothes. We went down to the Coffee Shop Restaurant in the hotel for dessert after we got back from some shopping in park city. I think I looked pretty sexy!


Oakley was in her car seat alot this weekend, but she loved every minute of it!


My first Valentines Day!!! Love Oakley



2 comments:

  1. so cute!!! you guys look amazing. and that oakley should be a baby model she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. little greg! love her. love her mooooooo

    ReplyDelete