Friday, February 11, 2011

Oakley's Favorite Things

Oakley is 7 weeks today! Time has just flown by! Love this girl! Here are some of her favorite things in life, so far:



Bath time! Especially afterwards when she is bundled up nice and warm in her robe. ( I'm pretty jealous of her robe.)



When daddy walks around with her in the baby bjorn


The bunny swing! She has to have her nuk with the swing. It goes hand in hand!


The bouncer......the killer for us on this one is she dosn't just like it to vibrate we have to bounce it too. I put it on the floor of the bathroom while I'm getting ready and bounce it with my foot as I dry my hair and do my make-up. Can we say spoiled!


If you can't tell, Oakley is just loving life! More to come......

6 comments:

  1. Aaaahhhh she is soo big!!! she is going to weigh over 10 lbs the next time I see her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Brinnley loved her bouncer as well, but luckily for us, didn't need the bouncing!! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful!! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey I didn't know you had a blog til you mentioned it on FB. YAY! hahaha, blow drying your hair with a little multi-tasking with kids.....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in love with her!
    but....greg holds her? or is he just posing for a picture?

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! glad you posted more pics

    ReplyDelete