Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oakley's Photo Shoot

Just my luck......Oakley was so cranky the day we got these pictures taken. Luckily we got some cute ones, once she calmed down a little. You can tell she is a little upset....she has her mom's scowl. Oakley also decided to surprise me with a little potty break during the shoot. Of course, it was during the mommy- daughter pictures. I still love you Oakley!










Chi Chi (Oakley's grandma) made this hat, blanket and a little sweater for Oakley. It's adorable and took lot's and lot's of time. Thanks Chi Chi!


2 comments:

  1. what an angel! She is a little doll. My friend takes all the "good" photos of Sawyer. She took a class at UVU just recently to learn more about photography and how to use her camera. It was an adult education class so it was cheaper and a lot you could just do at home and online. It may be something you're interested in if you want to learn more about lighting and stuff like that. Let's hang out soon for sure! I'm so excited to meet Oakley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! I love the one with her chin in hers hands and her mouth open. How fun! Congrats again! I cant wait to see her dressed up in all of her cute outfits.

    ReplyDelete